Things that internet has changed in the world
There was a life even before the age of the internet, but was it equally interesting? Most of us would say no to that- since we have all gotten the taste of the internet and it is pretty amazing as well. But what has the internet changed actually? Today we will have a discussion about all the things in the world that have been changed by the internet and that too in a much detailed manner.
Things that have changed so far:
- Now we know how much we eat- earlier on we used to have a lot of fast food without caring about the nutritional value. But today, internet has made us a lot more health conscious and that in turn has led us to check each and everything before eating.
- Booking tickets- we have forgotten what a long line is. Before, if we had to go to a movie or a good show, standing in a line was mandatory for booking the tickets. But now, with the help of the internet, we can do that at the comfort of our home without any hassle. And why only show tickets, even transportation tickets are available these days.
- Now we know it all- Gone are the days when to know the answer to a single question we had to look up to the elders and if even they did not have the idea of the same, then to go to someone else. Kids nowadays just open Google, type what they want to know and get away with the answers.
- Having a personal life- Before, personal life meant personal life, but now, it is all public. Whether you are eating something, or you are going out, it is all in the internet and all are seeing it and commenting on the same as well. So people’s live have basically turned to an open book.
- The urge to leave home has gone- People were more outgoing before as then socialising meant meeting new people. Now also people meet new people but in the virtual world and they hardly have the time to go out and talk to other people. Now even talking means chatting over the internet.
In a nutshell, the internet has changed the world in ways more than one and is now an essential part of our lives as well.