We have discussed about Root and we have come across the word root many a times but what exactly is rooting?
After plenty of posts also people are unable to understand what is rooting? Some are facing difficulties to root their phones and some are planning weather to root their phones or not.Read the entire post clearly to come out of the dilemma you are facing. Later you will be in perfect path if you wish to root your device you can proceed or you can drop down and will be perfect in your thought.
Rooting an Android phone simply means to gain administrative privilege (or root access ) on the system. When you buy a new Android phone, you are just a guest user on the phone. You can use the phone, just as a guest would use Windows, but you will not be able to make any changes to the system files.
You may have faced some issues in Windows pc while you are logged in as Guest user you would probably not able to do any changes to the pc you cannot install software’s nor you will be able to uninstall it. you will be restricted to visit some folders or you will be restricted to move files from one folder to other. Now the android phone which is not rooted will be as a guest user in windows
By rooting your droid it means a user with administrative rights in windows where you will be able to do anything and everything. Its just a user with elevated permissions who can anything to any file, folder, app etc.
Why should i root my phone?
- Unlock Hidden Features and Install “Incompatible” Apps – where you can unlock all the feature of android and apps. sometimes you will be blocked by an app or will be unable to uninstall unwanted apps but now its just a matter of minute and even less.
- Automate Everything- Many a times we all lazy to do all the work each and every time the android is rebooted when you root allow access to your android then the work will be done automatically every time. Isn’t that amazing?
- Boost Your Phone’s Speed and Battery Life- This is the best part of rooting your device you can probably increase your battery life by 50% and sometime even more. Many times people wont believe this because they would have used many other apps to increase their battery but would have failed. Trust me after rooting my android battery backup is increased by 40% to 60%.
- Block Ads in Any App- Now a days every app is with a add which is annoying but you don’t have to worry you can block the adds completely.
- Back Up Your Phone for Seamless Transitions- Many people change their android often but the also lose their data like whatspp texs, Game data and many more but now with titanium back up you can transfer each and single minute data from one phone to other.
- Remove Pre-installed Crapware- All the phones will be will some unwanted pre installed apps which cannot be uninstalled without root access.
- Flash a Custom ROM- Smart phone nowadays are coming up with roms which many people will not like it so now you can change the rom yourself with some other custom roms available.
- Free Internal Storage- This is the most important and best reason for rooting many people face issues like not able to download applications from Google play store you can solve these issues by rooting your device.
Disadvantages of Rooting Your Android
- Your Phone Might Get Bricked
- You End up Voiding Phone’s Warranty
For further assistance to root your android or any issues related to android you are free to leave a comment.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’contact form notification’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]