One of the best selling device for Xiaomi in India is the Note 4G. Now, Xiaomi has provided the MIUI7 update for the Redmi Note 4G and this tutorial will guide you to update your device to MIUI 7. Do note that this is update is in Beta phase and is not completely stable.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G updated to version “V18.104.22.168.KHIMICF (MIUI6)”
- MIUI7 ROM from here.
- Take backup of your apps and data.
- Charge your phone up to 80% to be on the safe side.
- Download the ROM and rename it to update.zip
- Connect your device to your computer and transfer this renamed ROM in internal storage.
- Now, we’ll have to boot into recovery mode.To do this there are two ways as follows.
- Launch the Updater app on your phone. Tap on the “…” button that you see on top right corner and hen select Reboot to Recovery Mode.
- Just turn OFF your phone.Press VOL + & POWER button simultaneously.
- Once you are in Recovery mode, useVOL+/- button to scroll and POWER button for selection.Select the language you want and scroll to Install update.zip to Sysytem One.
- Press the power button and press the power button again, this will start upgrading your phone.This upgrading process will take some time so do not panic.
- Once the Upgrade is done,selectReboot to System One and your Redmi Note 4G should boot to MIUI 7.