Dolby Atmos is one of the best equalizers that’ll enhance your sound system. Now, you can install them on any Android device which running an Android version Android 4.3 JellyBean. Yeah, that’s true, but it didn’t work on the stock ROM of the Moto X and the Moto E. So, a custom ROM might be mandatory!
1. Rooted Device and Custom Recovery.
2. Dolby Atmos zip.Download here
So, let’s get started!
FOR CM BASED ROMS
- Go to any File Manager(Es-file manager) then browse to System/etc.
- Then Search and find audio_effects file and open it using text editor
- Search for #DOLBY_DAP lines.
- There will be 2 lines delete both of them, and don’t delete the DOLBY DAP End lines.
- After that, flash the Dolby Atmos zip from your custom recovery
- Reboot 😀
- Ta-Da! Enjoy Dolby Sound Mod in your phone Now 🙂
FOR AOSP BASED ROMS
Simply Download the Dolby Atmos zip and flash it by your custom recovery (TWRP or CWM) and Reboot 😀 Enjoy Dolby Atmos.
Now, that was easy, right? At least the AOSP part. Now, you got some doubts on this article? Feel free to comment then down below. We’ll be happy to help!